Google

2007/09/14

警察叔叔Says: We Still Control You!

Within hours of declaring my "victory" over the Great Firewall, I learned my hubris was not a good thing and that I could easily be beaten back down as once again, blogspot is blocked in Shenzhen. Anybody anywhere else in the country experience sudden access to Blogspot yesterday? Does anybody still have access? This leaves me to wonder, did somebody at the GFW department suddenly and accidently walk into the switch yesterday or something? Why the sudden access yesterday and (equally) swift killing of access? Mysterious...

1 comment:

Fantasa said...

Dear Cheng,

I could never get access into your blog smoothly through ADSL of shenzhen. But sweet girl as me knows how to use proxy to break the spell :) So keep going on, we really really enjoy it! COOL!