Google

2008/11/07

The Last To Know

So we interrupt all this election talk to give a shout out to some great software, though its all stuff that I'm sure most of you have been using for years. Yes, I'm feeling like the last one to the party, no idea why my other co-editors didn't enlighten me, but right now I'm obsessed with two great programs that have been incredibly helpful, Google Reader and AnchorFree's Hotspot Shield.

Google Reader is great to keep track of all my RSS feeds and has made daily blog and news reading a hell of a lot easier. Hotspot Shield is an excellent private VPN, allowing those in China to get around the Great Firewall, and doing so for free. Both have been around for a dog's age and both are phenomenal, if you aren't using them, it's time to check them out.

No comments: